Happy Birthday to me and you – Part Two

If you’re inclined to send me birthday greetings, send support to David’s group instead. It’s a local initiative, but it’s a model for the nation.

David Farr of Mask off Minneota and I talk about what’s going on and what to do about it

If you’re inclined to send me birthday greetings, send support to David’s group instead. It’s a local initiative, but it’s a model for the nation.

This is the competition

David and I and tens of millions of others may be wrong.

Maybe it made sense to suspend the pre-2020 rules of science and medicine based on the say-so of a previously discredited statistician (Neil Ferguson) whose death projections were shown early on to be off by a factor of 10x (maybe 100x if CoVid deaths were counted without fraud.)

Maybe it made sense to shut down the world economy inflicting incalculable harm of hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people, especially the poorest and most vulnerable, based on a respiratory disease no more deadly than the annual flu.

Maybe a bureaucrat (Fauci) who has been caught in so many lies over the past 40 years that a list of them would compete with the old Manhattan phone book if gathered one place got it right this time. Maybe even one of his ever-changing versions of fact in this case was actually correct. (If so, can anyone tell me which one? This is a serious question.)

Meanwhile, Gavin Newsom is one of the leaders from the other side.

Even if I’m 100% wrong, which I doubt, I’d rather not be on a team of people like this and I can’t imagine any self-respecting adult who would.

– Ken McCarthy

P.S. For over 25 years I’ve been sharing the simple but powerful things that matter in business – and life – with my clients.

If you’d like direction for your business that will work today, tomorrow and twenty years from now, visit us at the System Club.

P.P.S. My interest in politics is zero.

My interest in human freedom is absolute.

That was always the motivation behind the System Seminar.

It’s kind of hard to be free if you’re broke or working at a soul-draining job you hate.

When this country got started it was 80% self-employed people and 20% people with jobs (most of whom worked for the British Empire helping them rip off the the other 80%.)

Now only 7% of the US is self-employed, nearly 20% get government paychecks, and over 50% work for large or very large companies.

It’s a MASSIVE culture shift and it’s had a lot of negative consequences and we’re living through one of them right now.

In any event, as I explained to a long time student recently: “‘Students’ like you are my treasure.”

People who take the information and DO something with it…

Making money is never routine, but that said, once you have “enough” and you know how to make it, it ceases to be THE thing.

Knowing you’ve helped others find a successful path to make THEIR contribution is the big win.

The other side benefit to having successful students is you don’t have to do and explain everything yourself.

“Here, go to this guy. He knows how to do this…”

In that spirit, the BEST birthday present I got this year has been watching David Farr use some of the things he learned from the System and elsewhere to organize citizens against the monstrous medical and scientific fraud currently being perpetrated against us.

If you want to be cheered that someone somewhere is doing something, check out what he and his group are doing.

If you’re inclined to send me a birthday greeting, send it in the form of cash to support his group, based in Minnesota but a model for the nation and free, thinking people with backbones everywhere.

– Ken McCarthy

For over 25 years I’ve been sharing the simple but powerful things that matter in business – and life – with my clients.

If you’d like direction for your business that will work today, tomorrow and twenty years from now, visit us at the System Club.

A ray of CoVid sanity
Happy Birthday to me and you - Part One
Comments are closed.