Twenty years ago, before April of 2002, Internet marketing as we know it didn’t exist.
Here’s what people were NOT doing in 2002.
* NOT setting up squeeze pages to get email addresses
* NOT using auto-responders to follow up relentlessly
* NOT using long ad copy
* NOT A/B split testing headlines, offers, and prices
* NOT using pay-per-click ads
* NOT using teleseminars to sell courses
Here are some of the students from the first System Seminar where these things were taught in a systematic way for the first time anywhere.
How many big names do you recognize?
– Ken McCarthy
P.S. For over 25 years I’ve been sharing the simple but powerful things that matter in business – and life – with my clients.
If you’d like direction for your business that will work today, tomorrow, and twenty years from now, make sure you have your own copy of The System Club Letters book.
Comments are closed.