This is Professor David Nabarro. He is Co-Director and Chair of Global Health at Imperial’s Institute of Global Health Innovation, which he was appointed in 2019.
In March 2020, David was appointed Special Envoy of WHO Director-General on COVID-19. (1)
Somehow this clear statemen by the WHO’s top CoVid spokesman has been lost in the shuffle.
It just goes to show the dishonesty and depravity of the news media, the politicians, and the public health bureaucrats.
The news media is claiming that he is being “misquoted.”
I can’t imagine what the people who continue to advocate for these lockdowns are thinking:
1. The death rate from this thing is crystal clear now: It kills the same people who are killed by the flu, bad colds, and falls. (2) (3)
2. Mask wearing is biological idiocy: Viruses are many orders of magnitude smaller than than the tightest masking material. All people are doing is increasing their chances of becoming sick from bacterial infections as the result of collecting and infecting themselves with the waste products of their lungs. (4)
When in the history of science and medicine has inhaling a dirty rag for hours every day been considered a path to health?
3. Non-symptomatic (read that “healthy”) people do not spread this (or any) disease as verified by a recent Chinese paper that failed to find one single case of “asymptomatic” spread in over 80,000 people studied. (5)
4. The poor – people who actually work for a living as opposed to pushing paper, attending meetings and living off investments – are being massacred by this. (6)
Nothing about any of this makes the slightest bit of sense.
This is a massive power grab and money pump based on fraud and the poor of the world are being savaged by it.
You think such a calculated and depraved fraud is not possible?
The same thing happened just 10 years ago.
Amnesia is a very expensive societal self-indulgence.
– Ken McCarthy
P.S. For over 25 years I’ve been sharing the simple but powerful things that matter in business – and life – with my clients.
If you’d like direction for your business that will work today, tomorrow and twenty years from now, visit us at the System Club.
(2) We Could Be Vastly Overestimating the Death Rate for COVID-19 — Here’s Why. Ref: https://ourworld.unu.edu/en/we-could-be-vastly-overestimating-the-death-rate-for-covid-19-heres-why
(3) Excess deaths stopped in April. Social Security does not pay dead people. Ref: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7jRqE2kiwNuc/
(4) “Our results suggest that the recommendation to wear a surgical mask when outside the home among others did not reduce, at conventional levels of statistical significance, the incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infection in mask wearers” Ref: https://www.acpjournals.org/doi/10.7326/M20-7499
(5) The screening of the 9,865,404 participants without a history of COVID-19 found no newly confirmed COVID-19 cases, and identified 300 asymptomatic positive cases. Ref: https://www.nature.com/articles/s41467-020-19802-w
(6) Coronavirus Has Thrown Around 100 Million People Into Extreme Poverty, World Bank Estimates. Decades of progress have gone into reverse; ‘the worst setback that we’ve witnessed in a generation’ Ref: https://www.wsj.com/articles/coronavirus-has-thrown-around-100-million-people-into-extreme-poverty-world-bank-estimates-11602086400